Private companies take over the management of FIC with the purchase of 80% of the company’s capital

Praia, Nov 12 (Inforpress) – The management of the Cabo Verde International Fair (FIC) will pass into the hands of private companies, with the purchase of 80% of the comapny’s capital by the Chambers of Commerce and Tourism of Cabo Verde.

The process of trade of the State’s shares, began last year with the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government and the Chambers of Commerce and Tourism and will now be implemented with the private companies to acquire the total State’s capital.

The signing of the direct purchase and sale agreement is scheduled for Wednesday, 14th, during the inauguration of the 22nd edition of the FIC, which will take place in the City of Praia, with the participation of 230 domestic and foreign companies.

According to the secretary general of the Sotavento Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services, José Luis Neves, 80% of the shares will be evenly distributed by the Sotavento Services Chamber of Commerce, the Barlavento Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Commerce of Cabo Verde. The remaining 20% ​​will remain in the hands of Cabo Verde TradeInvest.

MJB / ZS / HVF

Inforpress

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
  • Galeria de Fotos