Administration of Naviera Armas accuses responsible for the Sea Policy to benefit CV Interilhas on the route São Vicente – Santo Antão

Mindelo, Aug 9 (Inforpress) – The administration of Naviera Armas today accused, in a statement, the national director of Sea Policy to benefiting CV Interilhas, guaranteeing its Chiquinho BL ship 70 percent (%) of traffic on the Route São Vicente- Santo Antão.

This reaction of the administration of Naviera Armas, owner of the Mar d’Canal ship, comes after the National Directorate of Sea Policy has set a new timetable for the ships Nôs Ferry Mar d’Canal and Chiquinho BL, on the sea line São Vicente – Santo Antão with an interval of 1:15 minutes between trips.

According to Naviera Armas, with the suspension of the alternation of timetable, Chiquinho is immediately guaranteed 40% of traffic and the remaining 60% are freely shared in an environment of competition between the two ships. In other words, he clarified, with this act, they guaranteed Chiquinho about 70% of traffic and the Mar d’Canal around 30%.

For the same source, postponing the departure of his ship and keeping unchanged the departure of the Chiquinho BL ship is clearly to harm the Mar d’Canal and benefit the foreign ship from the CV Interilhas.
CD / ZS / HVF
Inforpress

 

Facebook
Twitter
  • Galeria de Fotos